Ringing In Spring Home Tour

Welcome to Ringing in Spring Home Tour!   I am so excited to be a part of Ringing in Spring hosted by Whats Ur Home Story.  The first three homes were featured yesterday and below you can find links to all of the blogs participating. Ringing in Spring 2014 Home Tour (1)

2/24

Southern State of Mind

2/28

Friday

Down Home Inspiration

The Turquoise Home

Rain on a Tin Roof

Touches of Spring at Up to Date Interiors’

Spring Home Tour

Welcome! Come on in.

SONY DSC

SONY DSC

Let’s pretend you are here for a Spring brunch!  ;)  Apart from some fresh flowers, everything I used for my table and rest of the home I already had.

SONY DSC

SONY DSC

SONY DSCSONY DSCSONY DSC

SONY DSCSONY DSC

SONY DSC

A few painted Easter eggs and a couple of flower stems were all I added to the living room.

SONY DSC

SONY DSC

SONY DSCSONY DSC

SONY DSC

I recently made a pillow cover with some pretty, “Spring like” fabric and created a Spring Quote for our bedroom’s decor.

SONY DSC

SONY DSC SONY DSC

SONY DSC

I hope you enjoyed coming over! Makes sure you visit some other homes and tell them I said hi.

Resources (all DIY):

Butterfly Wreath

Water color and gold leaf eggs

Yellow “Anthro” knock-off vase

Spring printable

signature

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Comments

• Kathy says

Thanks so much Melissa! We have slim pickins for flowers at the grocery store, I was hoping to find pretty tulips or something but all they had was dyed daisies. I do like the pop of color though! ;)

1. says

Love all the Spring touches Kathy. My favorites: The butterfly wreath, the painting in the dining room, the bowl of eggs on the coffee table, and the floral pillow in the bedroom. So glad you could be part of this tour.

• Kathy says

Thanks so much for hosting the Spring tour. This is the first one I’ve been a part of. :) Thanks for the sweet comment Vidya!

• Kathy says

Thanks Kristen! That painting in the dining room is a print from Cozamia.com. I love her work. I bought it to distract me from the yellow walls in our rental. lol It worked!

• Kathy says

Thanks Christina, me too! Every day this week I woke up thinking yay, three more pretty home tours to look at. :) Have a great weekend!

• Kathy says

Thanks Melissa! Have a wonderful weekend. I had fun being a part of the home tour with you and the other lovely bloggers. :)

• Kathy says

Thanks so much! I really enjoyed “touring” your home and so excited to discover your pretty blog. :)