Happy Weekend to you all! Do you have plans? We are taking the kids to the Lego Movie this afternoon. I can’t wait for warmer weather so we can hit the beach. 😉 If you haven’t stopped by yet, That’s Fresh Friday is live all weekend.
Now on to my fave five finds of the week!
1. I just love all of the different patterns and textures Micheal uses throughout his transformed Bed and Breakfast and these bedrooms are no different. My bedroom: Before @ Inspired by Charm
2. If you are a new blogger or have not made the move to work with brands yet because you are not sure where to start, check out Bloggers and Brands from AKA Design’s Shannon Acheson. I purchased it last week and am loving it.
3. Bree and Andy’s DC Home Hits the Bright Spot: House Tour @ Apartment Therapy. Colors and eclectic design, yes please!
4. Dimples and Tangles: DIY Wood Fence Plank Wall Tutorial. Awesome and what a fantastic project for a boy’s room.
5. We finally had our last painting (from the Republic of Georgia) framed. At first I didn’t like the painting very much but now that is framed, it’s growing on me. The watercolors in our bedroom from the Republic of Georgia are still my favorite.
Do you have any favorite finds from this week? I wish you all a lovely weekend!