I was so excited to hear that M.e. at We can Make Anything nominated me for the Liebster Award. If you are unfamiliar with this blogger award, here is how it works. Once you have been nominated you share 11 facts about yourself, answer 11 questions from the nominator, and then create 11 new questions for 11 new nominees (that have 200 or fewer followers). It’s a great way to learn more about other bloggers and to introduce them to your readers. So of course I accepted!
11 facts about me:
I have an identical twin sister and we do have rhyming names with our middle names.
After college, I served in the Army and learned a foreign language.
Sushi is one of my all time favorite foods.
I’m double jointed and can twist my elbows inside out.
I’m a long distance runner.
My favorite kind of dancing is swing (and my favorite 1940’s composer is Cole Porter).
I have a fear of growing old (I dream about it almost every night, I’m sure it’s not healthy)
Our birthday (my twin and mine) is on Christmas day. 🙂
I love to organize and get rid of things. Sometimes I get rid of too much. lol
My husband just reached 16 years in his military career.
I can touch my tongue to my nose.
11 questions answered:
- What blog do you visit every day? It changes, but I do visit House Tweaking and Inspired by Charm often. I could probably add about 20 more to that list!
- Do you have a favorite pattern (i.e. Chevron, Herringbone, etc.)? Well, of course! Currently it’s tribal and I seem to have a lot of trellis patterns in my home.
- What TV show can you watch time & again without tiring of it? I don’t really have any. I have movies I could watch over and over again. 🙂
- When is the best time of day to blog? Anytime. I usually spread it out throughout the day. I guess most of my writing is in the morning.
- Where is your dream vacation location? Europe and the Mediterranean.
- What are your top three favorite novels? Hunger Games Trilogy, The Help, and A Light in the Attic.
- Which is better, yard work or house work? House work.
- Do you keep a journal? Nope. My blog and planner is the closest thing. I wish I did though.
- What is your favorite season, & why? Fall, I love the change of colors and breezy days. Perfect camping weather.
- Pencils or pens? Pens. They just seem to be easier to write neatly with.
- If you could build anything, what would it be? Great question! My dream house? I would love to learn more carpentry skills to build furniture.
11 questions posed:
1. What is the first thing you do in the morning?
2. Do you have any quirky talents?
3. What inspired you to start a blog?
4. What is your favorite hobby (outside of blogging)?
5. Do you have any pets?
6. How many places have you lived?
7. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
8. If you could have any car, what would it be?
9. What is your favorite meal?
10. Make up or all natural?
11. What is your favorite color combination?
I will keep this page updated with my nominations when they have accepted!
Have a lovely weekend,